Dear students, next week, you will have another vocabulary quiz from the words on page 135, Unit 13, Man & Society.
In addition, you must write sentence answers to all ten questions on page 130, following the reading.
1. What is ethics?
2. What are the basic rules of modern etiquette?
3. Why is etiquette a limitation of the freedom of personal expression?
4. Where and when if our behaviour formed?
5. Why is the loss of manners a serious problem in modern societies?
6. Who are "ill-mannered" children?
7. How can parents raise their children to be tolerant, respectful, and empathetic?
8. How can teachers teach children the rules of social behaviour?
9. Why does etiquette depend on culture?
10. Name three examples of food etiquette.